Finally a new progress bar appeared on dreamsofluisa.com, displaying my progress with the new story “Luisa B.”
I have often installed such a toy when i was working on new stories. It’s a nice way for the fans to see that things are going to be done.
This new bar is by far the most detailed i ever had. It features 7 categories and counts them together to get a total result. Here’s a description of the 7 categories:
Continue reading New Progress Bar…
The upcoming “Luisa B.” comic will also feature some specialities…
With my freshly developed MXMD it’s possible to show variations of, or effects on a picture. When there’s such an additional pic available, a button will pop up, the user hits the button and the special shot appears. That’s much fun!
These are the features you can look forward to:
- Spy Cam – Will let you see the character(s) naked. Like with this newd scan cam. For the voyeurs.
- POV – Point of View. Seeing the same scene with the eyes of a character (or from another angle). Very hot!
- 3D – An anaglyph 3D version for red/cyan glasses. Stunning.
You can test the 3D Feature with this multilayer 3D version of the Gypsy Queen (see the original gallery on clublena.com). Click on the pic to get the larger version:
Take on your anaglyph glasses (red is left), look at the pic, wait a few moments and then go WOW :)
This actual pic has 4 depth layers (tits, body/chair, post, background) and was handmade in Photoshop. More of this sort you’ll see in Luisa B.
While i was creating the new “Luisa B.” story, i remembered the good old times when i released my stories as Flash media files. This way it was possible to add interactive stuff to a comic.
I probably was the first guy who added animations and special views (remember the “Wand”-Button in “Elfish Spell”?) to his picture stories.
To be honest, it always was a pain in the ass to work with Flash. Not to talk about the typical security troubles, plugin worries and… (list goes on and on). So it got on my nerves and i turned over to create more normal image galleries and – until today – handy pdf ebooks, which i still think are cool.
I was right to get rid of Flash. Now, in 2015, we know that Flash is pretty much dead. With our modern html5/css/jquery technology in mind Flash is only a grumpy software dinosaur – only needless crap. Continue reading MXMD – Media Display
You’ve probably heard of my eraXXX plans. I’m currently having much fun with DAZ Studio and the endless opportunities it has to offer. My virtual world of smut is going through some changes.
I’ve made a list of facts that i try to balance out:
- After all, i’ve created 100 or more renders with DAZ and would say that it feels comfortable to use this beast of a program.
- I could also make very beautiful models of three of my main characters. Check out Lena Luv as Gypsy Queen >>>
- Previews and additional photos have been released, a new Dreams of Luisa story is almost finished and officially announced.
- I’ve invested more than 1.000,- to get the starter content i need. That should quickly pay off with great content.
- SexVilla is still a nice tool (and apart from what noobs say, it is much cheaper and way easier to use than DAZ), but let’s face the facts: It doesn’t seem to be under development anymore. thriXXX doesn’t say so, but everybody knows. There is always a bit of hope… but anyway, not enough news i could count on.
So, if you read these list it is pretty much clear that my future is called DAZ and 3D modeling. It looks like i’m finally a real 3D Artist :)
Of course, this will have an impact on my projects! So here’s another list with the changes that are likely to happen:
- I will create only with DAZ from now on, but…
- SEXXI 8 will still be made with SexVilla.
- After that i will stop creating with SexVilla on a regular basis.
- I will continue supporting SexVilla because i believe it is a very good program for many.
- SEXXI is meant to be a SexVilla fan magazine. I don’t know if/how i can continue it after issue 8.
- I still love the “Demon Hunter” scenario but realized that in the 3D world such “Lara Croft goes porn” stories already exist by the hundreds. Project not canceled, but also no plans yet.
- Continuing “Dreams of Luisa” is the main thing i’m doing. I have a concept for new DoL stories and still stick to my flagship Luisa B. forever :)
- On the other hand, the planned “Luisa and the Venus Guild” episode is most likely to be canceled -> but in favor to the new eraXXX concept.
Well, after reading this wall of text i can resume that i really do make the move from SexVilla to DAZ. That’s all.
Until now i was only testing (like i already did 2 years ago) and trying. But now it feels just normal to create with DAZ.
You, who like my stories and art, must say goodbye to some things. But you can also look forward to stunning new stuff that’s coming!
Thanks for reading this post, i hope i still got you ;)