Hello people, i hope you’re doing fine and looking forward to my new story “Luisa B. – Best Friends”. I’ve worked really hard since the last post and was able to push the progress bar across the 90 percent line.
It’s standing at 92% at the moment, so i thought it would be nice to deliver some pre-release stats and facts:
- Luisa B. is the next original episode of the Dreams of Luisa sequel.
- Subtitle of the story is “Best Friends”.
- The story happens after “White Angel” and “Wicked Game”.
- It’s not the third part “Venus Guild” of the planned trilogy.
- English and German versions will be available.
- The comic is no PDF anymore, it will be displayed in the browser via the MXMD.
- It’s recommended to be viewed on desktop computers with at least 1200px screen width. A responsive mobile version could appear later, depending on the success.
- No machinima. The story wasn’t made with Sexvilla or any other game.
- It’s made with the high-polygon 3D software Daz3D and Genesis 2 models.
The story contains:
- 105 pages
- 167 renders
- 16 MXMD featured pics.
- + bonus material
- + original music
The missing 8% are mainly about programming the new website (dreamsofluisa.com), making corrections and creating the bonus material. I rejected my plans to add sound effects, since i don’t believe they would do much to the story. Technically it’d be a heavy task, so i decided for an earlier release and continue developing the MXMD with sound later.
I’m not quite sure what to do with the original music track yet. Perhaps i just put it in the bonus folder, or let it play in the background, or make a simple slideshow video… let’s see.
Let me take a short break and think about everything. Then i will come up with a release date (and poster). I have early May in mind…
Thanks for reading, have a great time!
When you make a comic like my upcoming “Luisa B.” there are numerous tasks that have nothing to do with 3D but need to be done as well.
This week i’ve created some artwork that i need as teasers and to promote LB1 online. First i came up with the handwritten Luisa B. headline you can see at the top of this post. Then i made this coming soon poster:
It will be followed by another one that holds the release date. I have a date in mind but won’t tell you. Not yet.
The nice thing with the poster is, that it represents the new start very well but still keeps the connection to my former style. I hope you like it the same way i do.
Another milestone was the MXMD. Today i finished the code. One or two features are still missing, because they only can be integrated when all pictures are ready.
Continue reading Artwork and other milestones…
Finally a new progress bar appeared on dreamsofluisa.com, displaying my progress with the new story “Luisa B.”
I have often installed such a toy when i was working on new stories. It’s a nice way for the fans to see that things are going to be done.
This new bar is by far the most detailed i ever had. It features 7 categories and counts them together to get a total result. Here’s a description of the 7 categories:
Continue reading New Progress Bar…
The upcoming “Luisa B.” comic will also feature some specialities…
With my freshly developed MXMD it’s possible to show variations of, or effects on a picture. When there’s such an additional pic available, a button will pop up, the user hits the button and the special shot appears. That’s much fun!
These are the features you can look forward to:
- Spy Cam – Will let you see the character(s) naked. Like with this newd scan cam. For the voyeurs.
- POV – Point of View. Seeing the same scene with the eyes of a character (or from another angle). Very hot!
- 3D – An anaglyph 3D version for red/cyan glasses. Stunning.
You can test the 3D Feature with this multilayer 3D version of the Gypsy Queen (see the original gallery on clublena.com). Click on the pic to get the larger version:
Take on your anaglyph glasses (red is left), look at the pic, wait a few moments and then go WOW :)
This actual pic has 4 depth layers (tits, body/chair, post, background) and was handmade in Photoshop. More of this sort you’ll see in Luisa B.